At Aparel we specialise in manufacturing copper and aluminium parts from plans, for meeting the connection needs involved in our clients’ production:
- Electrical cabinets.
- Capacitor banks.
- Ballast units.
- Measuring equipment.
- Electrical switchgears.
We have integrated the entire process, from management of purchasing raw materials to the surface treatment of the piece if necessary, thereby providing a fast and effective service, checking the quality of the whole process, to ensure the parts operate correctly in our clients’ equipment. We have in
We have the following production facilities to provide the best service for our clients, ensuring 100% quality in the materials that we deliver:
- 3 eccentric presses from 50 to 100 Tn.
- 3 feeders from 150 mm to 600 mm in length.
- 3 winches.
- 1 leveller.
- 1 hydraulic shear set.
- A horizontal 40 tn CNC plate folding machine (max. plate section: 20 x 200 mm.)
- 2 hydraulic presses.
- 2 vertical drills.
- 2 screw thread machines.
- 1 specific punching machine for strips with an automatic feeder.
- 2 Supra punching presses for very short series.
- 2 cutting shears for strips from 3 x 12 mm to 10 x 120 mm.
- 2 plating lines for copper and brass pieces using both the barrel and static method.
- 1 tinning line for copper, brass, steel and aluminium pieces using both the barrel and static method.
Our team of professionals will be happy to advise you on processes, recommend the materials that are most advisable for a particular case, advise you on supply possibilities, suggest modifications to save on costs… or any other questions that you or your team need answering.